COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
We hope you and your family are doing well during these challenging times. We want to update you on the steps we are taking to protect our patients and staff.
Per public health recommendations:
- All staff will receive health screenings at the beginning of each work day.
- All staff will wear masks.
- All patients are asked to wear masks (masks will be provided to patients who do not have one).
- All surfaces will be sanitized between each encounter.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the office.
- Appointments will be spaced to limit the number of people in the office at any given time.
- Please come to your exam alone, if possible.
To schedule your next comprehensive eye exam, medical eye exam, contact lens or optical visit, please call us today at 614-885-7464.
Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you soon!
Albright and Schnulo Family Eye Care
Serving central Ohio since 1949